Re: Intel 910GL Drivers FC5

On 6/1/06, Chris Bradford <chrisbradford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm trying to run UT2004 on my box. It runs perfectly under Windows XP,
but I keep getting errors under linux.

I have run glxgears, and this seems run very quickly, so I assume OpenGL
is working.

Can you check with "glxinfo" if direct rendering is enabled? The Intel graphics adapters are supported out of the box on Fedora by the DRI drivers, but they don't support all the latest OpenGL extensions.
If you are running Fedora core 4 or older, maybe upgrading to the latest version will give better results, but I have no idea if that will make UT2004 run.

Klaasjan