Re: Outlook .msg file viewer for FC5

On 5/30/06, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak <mjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chris Bradford wrote:
> I am trying to find a program for FC5 that will allow my users to view
> their old Outlook .msg emails they have in backup folders.
>
> They need to be able to read, print and view attachments.
>
> Does anyone know of a program that will facilitate this?

Chris,

I converted our archived Outlook emails into standard mbox format files
(multi-part MIME format) using:

http://www.matijs.net/software/msgconv/

Then you can read the email using Thunderbird, or similar programs.

- Mike

Also found this link: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mbx2mbox
--
To be updated...