how to configure apache for viewcvs & tortoise cvs at the same time on FC3

hey friends,

I am using cvs on FC3 and I have recently configured Viewcvs for browsing the repository on FC3.The cvs client which we are using is tortoise cvs on windows xp.

I want to configure tortoise cvs to show all the modules and the web log but the problem we are facing is that

tortoise cvs needs full path to the repository to pull the modules list and to show the web log  and the viewcvs is using the script alias

http://172.16.1.10/viewcvs is the url through which we can view the repository and the tortoise cvs needs this url

http://172.16.1.10/opt/test/

means full path to the repository.

viewcvs.conf file under /etc/httpd/conf.d

ScriptAlias /viewcvs "/usr/viewcvs/cgi/viewcvs.cgi"
<location /viewcvs>
   AddHandler python-program .py
   PythonPath "['/usr/viewcvs/lib']+sys.path"
   PythonHandler apache
   PythonDebug On
</location>

How do I configure Apache so that we can achieve both objectives that we can fetch the modules list & see the web log through tortoise cvs and at the same time view the repository through the browser?

Please let me know if you need any further inputs.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush grover