Re: /usr/bin/lpr not found

Yes, is a symblink as you said (2 symblinks consecutives as you said).

Any help more?

Ed Greshko escribió:
Samuel Díaz García wrote:
The /usr/bin/lpr exists, is executable for everybody.

Could you do an "ls -l /usr/bin/lpr" and show the results?  On all my
systems it is a symbolic link to /etc/alternatives/print and that file
is another symbolic link.

Regards

Samuel Díaz García escribió:
The exact message-box says:

"
Hubo un problema enviando Página de prueba de CUPS a la cola 'lj1300':
/usr/bin/lpr: No such file or directory
"

The first line (translated into english) is (+ or -):
"Where a problem sending CUPS test page to 'lj1300' queue"

The lj1300 is a samba shared printer in another FC5 machine with linux.

This lj1300 is working fine in some machines in the same network
without problems.

Any help?