Re: An installation problem

Kristoffer Gustafsson a écrit :
Hello!

I've got an installation problem with fedora core. I've searched the
documentation but can't find a solution there.

When installing my computer just reboots after the command prompt in
the beginning of the installation.

I had this problem once and sent a post here. The answer was:

At command prompt type something like "abracadabra" then hit enter. The istall program complains and gives you once again the command prompt for install.... hit enter and you are done: the install begins.

I did not believe it! So I asked more and more without trying this. At the end, desperate, I try this foolish way and... it worked!!!

--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique