Is Backup Exec UNIX Agent 5.0 free for Back Exec 10.0 for Windows

Hi.. We are using Backup Exec 10.0 software to backup for windows server and for unix servers we
are using Backup Exec UNIX Agent 5.0 to backup the unix file and directory to the Veritas backup
server.  The Back Exec UNIX Agent 5.0 can be download in the following URL.

However my vendor told me that the above software is not free for Backup Exec 10.0.  Is that true
?  They told me that we need to buy license for the unix agent.  Is that true?

If I were not wrong, that is the just paper license right? If we don't buy it , they just don't
get the support but we won't be fined for installing this software right?

Is there any URL to prove us that the Backup Exec Unix Agent is free and especially for Backup
Exec 10.0 for windows server?