SELinux question

Hi,

I have installed a second harddisk that was mounted as /home1.
To free up my / filesystem a bit, I moved /var/lib/pgsql to
/home1/pgsql with mv it retained the original contexts and
then created a symlink at the original place.

Now, postgresql doesn't start unless I exclude it from SELinux.
Furthermore, "fixfiles relabel /home1" destroyed the file contexts
under /home1/pgsql.

I tried to RTFM on SELinux contexts and permissions, discovering
that I need to install selinux-policy.noarch so I can finetune the policy.
But no files under /usr/share/selinux/devel/include/ contain references
to /var/lib/pgsql, not even /usr/share/selinux/devel/include/services/postgresql.if.

So, how can I fix the current situation and include /home1/pgsql in
the postgresql context/domain? I would like to relabel it to recover the context...

BTW the same principle would apply if one would like to create
another tablespace for postgresql under another mount point...

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi