Rhythmbox and mass storage devices

Hi!

According to the changelog for rhythmbox, mass storage devices have
been supported, as long as hal recognizes them, since 0.9.3. I have
tried to connect both my iAudio X5L and Creative MuVo v200 to my
computer. They are both recognized and mounted as drives, but
rhythmbox doesn't do anything :(

What I want to do is to be able to play music that is stored on them
with rhythmbox when the drives are connected, and also be able to
syncronize folders between my laptop and my music player. Does anybody
know anything else on this subject?

--
Trond Danielsen