Re: Sending an email as an attachment from the command line

Perhaps I need to revise my question slightly.

What I want if for them to recive an email, whith an email in it. These .gz
files are zipped text files that are the full header vesion of an email. Any
Ideas on how to do what Dbmail is doing where when I recive the mail with
the mail inside the extension of the message seems to change to that of the
program I am using.
OK don't know then sorry - what i said would have attzched the contents of files1.tar.gz as an attachment called files.tar.gz and mailed that to the user.