Re: lexmark driver

Hi,

Em Quarta 24 Maio 2006 01:53, Fajar Priyanto escreveu:

> What might be causing it? Has anybody successfully installed the lexmark
> driver?
> Thanks.

I have installed it without problems, but didn't manage to make it work
properly. I have a Lexmark E230 printer, which supports the PCL 6/XL printing
language, so I just created a generic printer with this driver in CUPS and
it's working beautifully. Your printer must support either postscript or PCL.
Take a look in its specifications and use the native CUPS drivers, they work
well enough.

[]'s
Marcelo