scim

Dear All,
I use fedora core 5 now. Presently, scim has the turn on and tigger key
as ctrl+space, I tried to change it to super+space and setting winkeys
to super in
system>perferences>keyboard. The key does not work for me. Can the scim
keys be changed? or is not my allocating win keys to super does not
work? How to find out or solve it?
My key board is correctly detected as 105 keys one. I want to change
this because I do not want to miss the selection of rows/columns in
OO.oCalc with shift/ctrl+space. For an accountant like me, it is really
useful.
Regards,
Rajesh