Re: Yum Install

Karl Larsen wrote:
I have had real success with yum install when told what to get. I want to install Adobe Acrobat and my previous method was to go get it from the Adobe web page.

But I'm not at all certain it is available from yum. If it is, what is key word to use? Now where do you find these key words? I have been not having luck with yum if I try to guess the right key word.

Have you tried "man yum"?

Paul.