Re: Amazing!

Karl Larsen wrote:
It was just last winter that I was compiling libraries and intalling them in /usr/local/lib and then telling the system they are there and and and.

To get k3b I had to load the kdelibs which it needs and they came in a rpm package via yum and now I k3b to learn how to use. No tricky stuff. It's loaded and ready to use.

This is a good reason to keep up with documentation and "what's new". Yum has been around since FC1 and has always been able to do this sort of thing.

Paul.