Problems wiht installation

Hi
(I dont know a lot of english so please i'm sorry for my errors)
I been try to install fedora core 5 in my laptop and i can not start the install program.
When i put on my computer the DVD is calling but de firsth image of fedora is crashed (bad image only a litle of the all image) and when i put enter to begin the installation i receive the next message:

Keyboard unknow
boot:  (i put enter here, and text and enter the next message is the same)
Could not find kernel image: Linux
boot:

in my computer i have CentOS 4.3 installed an run ok. mandriva live run ok too
my computer has the following things:
Notebook Benq R23E
512 Mb ram
40 Mb hd (15 for linux)
AMD Sempron processor 3000+
793 mhz
Via-S3G UniChrome Pro IGP video adapter

please what can i do to resolv my problem

thanks

Correo Yahoo!