Hmmm, vncviewer no longer works after update.

Interesting.  Several of my systems (both FC4 and FC5) will no longer
permit vncviewer connections after updates to vnc and vnc-server.  There
are no log entries that I can find to indicate what the devil's going on
and telling vncviewer to spew log info results in:

[root@prophead log]# vncviewer -log *:stdout:999 golem2

VNC Viewer Free Edition 4.1.1 for X - built May 16 2006 05:41:12
Copyright (C) 2002-2005 RealVNC Ltd.
See http://www.realvnc.com for information on VNC.

Wed May 17 15:30:57 2006
 CConn:       connected to host golem2 port 5900
 CConnection: reading protocol version
 CConnection: Server supports RFB protocol version 3.8
 CConnection: Using RFB protocol version 3.8
 CConnection: processing security types message
 CConnection: Server offers security type VncAuth(2)
 CConnection: Choosing security type VncAuth(2)
 CConnection: processing security message
 main:        End of stream

Anyone have any ideas?
- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -
-              "Swap memory error: You lose your mind"               -