Re: LD_LIBRARY_PATH ; to set or not to set....

James Pifer wrote:
Any ideas on what I'm still doing incorrectly?
You'll probably need to make the .so -> .so.28.0 links manually.

Paul.

--

I created them manually and reran ldconfig. Still does not work as a
service or terminal application.

Are they? The ones you reported as working last time looked the same size to me. Supposing you let ldconfig create the .so.28 links and you leave everything else as-is? Does that work?

Paul.