Re: Arobat Reader 7.0 error while loading the plug-in 'PPKLite.api'

Hi Rex Dieter,

FC5_64
======

I got similar problem.  On starting Arobat Reader following warning
popup;

There was an error while loading the plug-in 'PPKLite.api'.  The
plug-in failed to initialize.

Clicking [OK] started "Acrobat Reader"

> PPKLite.api fails to load:
> PPKLite requires  the installation of the OpenLDAP package and fails
> initialize in its absence. If you get this error when  acroread
> starts,
> you need to install the LDAP libraries  (OpenLDAP package).

# yum list installed openldap
Installed Packages
openldap.x86_64                          2.3.19-4
installed
openldap.i386                            2.3.19-4
installed
* End *

What additional package do I need?

> If
> PPKLite
> still fails to load, make a link to the  installed libldap.so.X and
> liblber.so.X in <INSTALL_PATH>/Reader/intellinux/lib with the names
> 'libldap.so' and  'liblber.so'.

# find / -name libldap.so
find: WARNING: Hard link count is wrong for /selinux: this may be a bug
in your filesystem driver.  Automatically turning on find's -noleaf
option.  Earlier results may have failed to include directories that
should have been searched.
/usr/lib64/libldap.so
/root/libldap.so

Can't find 'liblber.so.X'