Re: world clock application for FC5/Gnome?

Robin Bowes wrote:
> nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito wrote:
>> Il giorno mar, 16/05/2006 alle 16.38 +0100, Robin Bowes ha scritto:
>>> I'd like to display around 4 analogue clocks, each showing a different
>>> time around the work, preferably in the panel, but a standalone app
>>> would work too.
>>
>> four instances of a gDesklet clock on the desktop ?
>> [each one with it's time zone]
>

> Where do I get the gDesklet clock?

You'll never guess what the first result of a google search for
gDesklets returns....

http://gdesklets.gnomedesktop.org/

And, you'll never would have guess that it is part of "extras" would you?

yum install gdesklets

--
"I learned how to handle delicate social situations from a little show
called 'Three's Company.'" -Fry