Re: Good Bye FC5

Gene Heskett wrote:
Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:

If you're using kde, you can try to run skype with artsdsp. If it works, skype will use arts instead of trying to access /dev/dsp directly.

I am running kde, and both ekiga and skype suffer from some sort of feedback problem on my end.

Can you explain how skype is forced into the artsdsp usage camp?

Launch as:

$ artsdsp skype

-- Rex