Re: bluetooth on fedora core 5

S. Cesaretti wrote:

> About the bluetooth service, yes, I tried to stop and restart the service
> several times but unfortunately nothing is changed.
> I tried to execute the hciconfig -a command as well, but I didn't have any
> result.

I'm no bluetooth expert - there is a bluez mailing list at
<https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluez-users>
which would probably be the best place to go for a solution -
but I would suggest:
(1) Could there be something that needs to be turned on,
either physically or by software, to start bluetooth on your computer?
(2) Try to find out what bluetooth chip is being used;
if it is not CSR (Cambridge Silicon Radio)
you may need to install some firmware.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366