Re: A Very happy Camper on FC4

Jim Cornette wrote:
Arthur Pemberton wrote:
On 5/14/06, Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for help from this group I'm today completely happy with this
Fedora Core 4 with 100% of the updates in place and with my favorite
Application now working as it should.

    Yesterday and this morning I was thinking of dropping back to FC2
where everything seemed to work right. But I'm glad to now be planning a
year or 2 with this version of Linux and making it HOME.

Happy Mothers Day!

Karl

Dude, what of FC5 ?

FC6 will be out in September 2006. Let's expect three more versions by June 2008. 5,6,7,8,9 skipped - FC10 will be the version used next.

Yep that will be about right. I'm not sure what will change that would cause me to want to upgrade. I'm already the only guy on the block using Linux and have been so for years. And a new kernel is not a big pull any more.

Karl