Re: Cyrus IMAP/saslauthd Related Messages

Bob Chiodini wrote:
I installed FC5 (clean install) on Saturday and have finally gotten
around to looking at the logs.  I'm seeing two different messages
related to Cyrus IMAP, the first in the LogWatch daily report:

--------------------- sasl auth daemon Begin ------------------------ **Unmatched Entries** Deprecated pam_stack module called from service "imap"
         Deprecated pam_stack module called from service "imap"

From FC5 onwards, lines like this in PAM configuration files:
auth       required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
account    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth

Should be replaced by:
auth       include      system-auth
account    include      system-auth

You should bugzilla that.

The second in /var/log/messages:

        imap[14490]: auxpropfunc error invalid parameter supplied
        imaps[14493]: auxpropfunc error invalid parameter supplied
        lmtpunix[14506]: auxpropfunc error invalid parameter supplied
Below are my cyrus.conf and imapd.conf files.

That looks like a problem Alexander will be able to help you with :-)

Paul.