Re: desktop log viewing

Przemyslaw Gawronski wrote:
Hi, I was wondering what tools do you use to monitor your logs. What I'm
mostly interested in is something that would render output of a:

'tail -f /var/log/somelogfile'

to the screen directly, so I don't need an extra terminal without
borders and buttons.

I found something like root-tail, but maybe there is something more?

You might also look at multitail, which is in Extras.

Paul.