gMFSK Blues

I compiled a copy of this application for FC4 and it looks perfect. But when I tried to use it it does not get any signal from the speaker of the radio. I can send tones to the soundcard DSB engine and turn on the transmitter and send data in any of several modes. But data from the radio to the computer is not there. I recall others complaining about this.

I still have on this huge 160 GB hard drive a FC2 system that still works and I will verify that gMFSK works fine there and move back to that version. I have had nothing but profound problems with FC4 and FC5.

Karl