Re: Kernel rpm

On 5/12/06, Ali Helmy <alihelmy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey mates,

Is there some rpm package that I can get for the Kernel? I mean, i want the
kernel source code, [not to compile really, just to assist me in reading
through it] and still want it to be regularily updated, whenever the kernel
is updated...

I found a good deposit for the Kernle source code which is http://kernel.org
but when the kernel gets updated, i will have to manually update it...
however, with an rpm, i could just yum update...

So, is there a kernel source code rpm out-there?

--
Cheers,
     A. Helmy