Re: don't see kuser

On 5/11/06, Antonello PAPA <anto.papa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At 20.55 10/05/06, you wrote:
>Antonello PAPA wrote:
>
> > Yes mayby there isn't.
>
>Turns out I was wrong, kuser *is* there, it's present in the menu(s) when
>logged into KDE.  Just run it by hand.

what those you mean logged into kde? I have done updatedb and locate, also
i have done find but i have not seen.

He means when you log in KDE is the desktop, not GNOME.

Have you installed kdeadmin package?  From a console/terninal do:

$ rpm -q kdeadmin
kdeadmin-3.5.2-0.1.fc5

If not installed do:

$ sudo yum install kdeadmin

You can start kuser from the console/terminal:

$ sudo /usr/sbin/kuser

I will leave it as an exercise for you to add kuser to your KDE menu.

tanks