Re: Display is not coming while running on VMware

On 5/10/06, Ankur Saxena <ankursaxena.in@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All,

I have Compaq nx6120 laptop and I have installed FC5 and I managed to
configured my intel

PRO/Wireless 2200BG wireless and it works fine for me.

What is your OS configuration!  Are you booting FC5?  Is FC5 your host
OS in this instance?

When I am trying to run FC5 from windows display is not coming (might be
because already windows

Windows XP host OS with FC5 as VMware client OS?

Or is it FC5 host OS and FC5 client OS?

is using the same hardware), Do we have something in FC5 which work like SCM
in Suse, with SCM

you can choose different hardware and service profiles while booting so do
we have that kind of facility in FC5.

Regards,

Ankur Saxena