Re: Empty boot.log

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to figure out a problem that I am having with my madwifi
supported wifi card not loading properly. As a result, i noticed that
all my boot.log files are empty. What could be causing this?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Arthur

dmesg is as good as it gets. someone decided to replace boot logging with a better system and do away with logging to boot log. I cannot recall what was supposed to replace the boot.log file console=/var/log/boot.log ?

Jim

--
Tact is the ability to tell a man he has an open mind when he has a
hole in his head.