Re: Kernel patching

Johannes Christian wrote:
Fedora Core 3 is now in maintenance mode, and security updates will come
only from the Fedora Legacy project:

http://www.fedoralegacy.org/

If you haven't already done so, you should configure your system to get
updates from the fedora Legacy repository for FC3.

Paul.

ya, i've already configure my yum update to use fedoralegacy repository.
but there is no update available for kernel patch in fedoralegacy.
Is that means that i don't need any update for my kernel?

Judging by the dates on the updates in the repo, I suspect it means that there are not enough people contributing to the Fedora Legacy project to backport the security fixes quickly.

Paul.