Is FC5 supported in IBM server series (e.g. X336)

Hi.. May i know whether I can install FC5 or other Fedora version in IBM Server Hardware ? or only
RedHat Ent is proven to be installed in server class hardware.

I tried to install FC5 in IBM X336, but it seems keep auto reboot intermitently. May I know
whether I need to install device driver for the RAID controller? If yes, how to do it?

Besides, the doesn't have display on the monitor after booting up.