Triple Boot XP, Vista, FC5?

Hello,

My machine used to have Windows XP x64 and FC4 x64, with grub installed. This worked great to boot either Windows or Fedora. Recently I added a new hard drive and installed the Windows Vsita Beta. Unfortunately, the Vista install replaces grub w/ the Vista boot loader, which doesn't know about Fedora. (I'm sure this is just an oversight ;-) So right now, I can't boot FC4 :-(

Does anybody know if re-installing grub will let me triple boot XP, Vista and FC4? Actually, I'd like to install FC5, will that install set up Grub correctly?

(The hard drive on which I installed Vista is an IDE drive connected to the on-board Promise RAID contoller, if that makes any difference)

Regards,
Eric Mader