Re: rpm for clamav

"James Kosin" wrote:
No, first we need to find out which RPM repository you are using.  Not
all RPMs are the same.  Many are specifically built for different
flavors of Linux.

I can help, but, I need to know where you got the RPM from.first.

in yum.conf I don't have adding nobody new repositary, I have tried in redhat.com site and in rpm.pbone.net and in atrpms.net, when do can I try this rpm files ??
thanks.

------
Salvatore.