Re: firefox

How do,

On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 21:15 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> taharka wrote:
> > Howdy,

> >> I will do as you proposed.
> >> I thank you very much for your time.
> >
> > Give the following a try. Download/install the Firefox extension
> > user_agent_switcher, set it to "Internet Explorer 6 (Windows XP)", try
> > the site again & let us know what happens ;-)
>
> No change....none expected either.

I'm on the site as we speak & it's working for me. Just don't read the
language :-( Had to enable cookies & java script. The following are my
Firefox settings.

Last updated: Mon, 08 May 2006 13:27:07 GMT

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)

*** Extensions (enabled: 8, disabled: 0; total: 8)
DOM Inspector 1.8.0.3
Google Toolbar for Firefox 1.0.20051122
InfoLister 0.9c
Nightly Tester Tools 1.0.2
NoScript 1.1.4
Sage 1.3.6
User Agent Switcher 0.6.8
netcrafttoolbar 1.1.1.3

*** Themes (4)
Brushed
Firefox (default) [selected]
Plastikfox
Tango Icons

*** Plugins
Adobe Reader 7.0
Default Plugin
Helix DNA Plugin: RealPlayer G2 Plug-In Compatible
Shockwave Flash