Re: Problme on burning DVD+RW

Stephen Liu wrote:

> Before installing the new packages abovementioned, "growisofs" worked
> burning DVD+RW but K3b failed.
>
> Please advise where can I download the most up-to-date respective rpm
> packages?  OR how to fix the problem.

FWIW/IMHO, Multisession is a hit or miss affair...especially when it
comes to DVD.  Note the cautions on the k3b settings menu.  Also, and
all caveats apply here, I tend go with DVD-RW media instead of +RW.
Granted, my reasons are personal in that friends I've given +RW media to
have had less success in reading them than -RW.

Just give your k3b test a go without multi-session and see how it goes.

--
If life is merely a joke, the question still remains: for whose amusement?