Re: budget box to run FC5?

On Sun, 2006-05-07 at 02:35 -0500, Peter Horst wrote:
> I'm looking for a cheap new computer from which to run a small website.
> Has anyone had good luck running FC5 on a cheapo computer?  By cheap I
> mean < $500. I'm in the Chicago area, if that makes any difference.

Heck, I believe you can order some through Dell for like $399 or
something.  I would check your local Best Buy, Circuit City, Office
Depot, etc..  I also know our WalMart here in their tech department went
through some changes last night, just haven't seen to know what is there
now (maybe lots of them did same thing or already did).

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any!"