Re: livna

On Fri May 5 2006 10:47 pm, Ed Greshko wrote:
> FWIW, thunderbird is keeping these threaded in spite of Jerry's email
> client (Atlas Mailer 2.0) stripping out the References: and In-Reply-To:
> headers.

Interesting. One of the reasons I stopped using TBird was their threaded
messages handling. It worked fine, but the implementation was clumsy. I can't
remember details now, but I remember constantly having to go in and change
options when I did various things. Kmail was set once and forget about it -
but, I'm surprised by your report...
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA