Re: Clock applet display bug?

taharka wrote:
You can also right-click a blank area of the panel, select properties &
on the general tab you can change the pixel size of the panel. I changed
mine from 48 to 36 & the clock displays the time with seconds on a
single line :-)) This technique works on both panels ;-) Note, this
changes the pixel size in height not width.

If it were me, I'd open an rfe asking for a way to specify my own format string, then you could explicitly insert a \n wherever you want one, and have full control over what's displayed... if they want provide a nice gui to build the format string for me, that's fine, but overkill.

Then I'd see if I could find the source and see if I could make the changes.... seems pretty minor... I'm sure it uses a couple of hard-coded format strings now....