Re: Kernel 2.6.16-1.2107_FC5

Wish that Fedora had not released this kernel at all. In three years, this is
the most disappointing things that has happened here, IMO. Fedora's quality has
been superb for everything else, but to ship a kernel with so much problems:
not good.

Glad they took it out. I wonder if they can do something which would
automatically remove it from yum updates.

No, i dont intend walking out on FC. I am far too loyal for that!!

Best,
Trotter