Re: HP Pavilion dv8000 Series

On 5/4/06, Brian D. McGrew <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Brand new notebook and I finally managed to get FC3 installed and
running with a decent X setup.  However, not I'm having problems with
the touchpad.  Anytime I try and use the touchpad, the pointer goes
crazy and I see in a terminal:

psmouse.c: TouchPad at isa0060/serio4/input0 lost sync at byte
[0|1|2|3|4]

If I use an external mouse, all is good.  Anyone seen this before, any
ideas???

:b!

Brian D. McGrew { brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx || brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx }

Have you performed an update of all the packages?