Re: installation problem

also me trying with FC4
thanks and regards
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jyothis Mathew Jose" <jyothis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: installation problem

Hi,
this is the configuration

Processor - AMD Athlon 3000+ ,64 bit
MotherBoard - MSI-K8NGM2-IL (939 pin.. Supports Socket 939 for AMD® AthlonT
64 X2 Dual-Core / AthlonT                             64 FX / AthlonT 64
processor. Supports up to 4800+ or higher CPU ,SATA2 )
thank you very much
regards
Jyothis
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Wilkinson" <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>