Bemused and amused

Um, erm, ah <shuffles foot>, and diffidently offers up this little
observation of perceived absurdity:

I logged in to change my preferences. And as I scrolled down one of
the items caught my eye. Now, mind you, I logged in and gave my password,
right? Should I really feel warm fuzzies over a mailing list manager
software package that offers to email me my forgotten password in a
place on a page that requires me to have already entered my password?

Thank you for today's entry to "Putridity in Every Day Life."

{^_-}   Joanne "Bemused" Dow