Re: OT: Canadian Census 2006

Guy Fraser wrote:

What do you expect. The government will not hire quality technical staff, since they have quotas and have had special interest groups to satisfy. Jobs certainly do not go to the best qualified people. I applied a few times over the last couple decades and each time was told I would not qualify because I am not in a demographic that is required to fill the position. Apparently discrimination is allowed if you are an educated experienced white male with no visible disability. It also seems that the people who do meet the demographic conditions, know they can't be fired so are allowed to
do a crummy job and get away with it.

Eh? You don't support Affirmative Action (or whatever it is they
call it Up North)?

You *RACIST*!

Or as Diane Raggsdale used to shout repeatedly in the Dallas,
Texas City Council Meetings...

"Yooooouuuu........... are a RACISSSSSSS"
"Yooooouuuu........... are a RACISSSSSSS"
"Yooooouuuu........... are a RACISSSSSSS"

about 20 to 30 times consecutively, pausing only for breath.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.