Re: OT: Canadian Census 2006

Robin Laing wrote:
Hey, it is the government. They have fallen into the MS is the best trap. :)

BTW, thanks for the tip.

I would rather send in the snail mail version with a nice comment page attached. This will have a double impact as they now have to pay someone to enter the data that they wanted me to enter.

Sure, they are paying ppl to enter stuff, but that pay is coming from my taxes =(

Stephen