Re: Fedora Installation error Unknown interrupt or fault at EIP 00.6********************

Justin wrote:
I encountered an installation error when I installed Fedora Core 5
with my burned ISO at Compac Presario SR1010NX but no error at Dell
Dimension 5150. The error is something like " Unknown interrupt or
fault at EIP 00.6 ************************". After the error, the
computer is rebooted.
At which anaconda screen are you up to when it announces the fault  ?
Was it install or upgrade ?
Have you had linux on the Compaq before ?
If you can repeat the install failure, it would be worth watching the installer logs on VT4 (ctrl-alt-f4 {or f3, I forget}), and pasting those messages.

DaveT.