Re: Getting older kernels...

patrick wrote:
I'm wondering if it's possible to get older versions of kernels
anywhere? Specifically, I'm looking for and i386 version of
2.6.13-1.1526_FC4. I have some machines that worked best with this
particular kernel, and I sadly do not have it anymore (I had to
reinstall, and this kernel wasn't the most recent when I did a "yum
update".) All of the more recent kernels I've tried seem to cause the
machine to eventually freeze when left running.

Hi you don't say what linux you are using but the computer is a pc. The kernel you seem to want is a FC4 kernel and I do not see any problem getting it. But I suggest you have something else wrong with your system. If you know your system is crashing due to kernel panic then there might be something to be done.

Karl

Patrick