Re: scim chinese input under non GB2312 locale

Stephen Liu wrote:
> Hi Ed and folks,
>
> FC5_64
>
> I need to setup Traditional Chinese input on English locale on KDE.
> Please advise what packages I have to install on running "yum install"?

I don't have a 64bit environment.  However, exactly what you want
depends on the input method you like.  Probably scim, scim-libs,
scim-pinyin, scim-chewing, and scim-tables-chinese will get you what you
need.  But, the packages aren't that big...so why not install scim*?