Re: media does not match checkum

jerryw4386@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi i tryed to update my FC5 a little bit ago it hit every ural with
out being able to update,is this on my end if so should i rechech my
iso and do a new dvd.iso burn and reinstall this is a on going
problem on my end. Thanks for any help.
Where you doing it with pup (Software Updater) ?

It would help if you could post logs from running # yum update ?

DaveT.