FC5 docs

Hello!

Although I'm very much a Fedora newbie, I have been using other Linux
distros for some time and am OK with the "standard" operations.

However, I have got an FC5 magazine cover disk DVD and want to try
Fedora for the first time. I've installed it and initial impressions
are very good.

There are some things which I have not come across before, such as
YAM, PIRUT, and PUP. I want to find out how to use these packages,
how to add repositories to them, and which repositories to add. For
example, I understand that I need to add livna in order to install an
nvidia driver. (My LCD monitor is off-centre unless I use the nvidia
driver, rather than the generic nv one.)

There will be other things I will find which are new to me as well.

Is there a manual on using Fedora which I could download and print
out? I would rather do this than keep bombarding the list with basic
questions. There is no document included on the DVD.

Thanks for any help.

Keith