Re: any suggestions to choose cool programs to edit files?

Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 15:15, BB Cao wrote:
> Thank you all for much! I do appreciate such encouraging! What I mean
> for 4 is:
>
> 4, organize scietific references, I mean, paper references, title,
> author, pulish date, journal, publisher...

Did someone already say that OpenOffice does all of the stuff you
mentioned? For example:

http://www.tutorialsforopenoffice.org/tutorial/Bibliographies.html

That is wonderful! It makes me take a different look at Open Office. Thanks!

Best,
 Cao
--
Les Mikesell