Re: Problem with FC5 and PXE boot

Chris Mason (Lists) wrote:
I am booting a 2 x 800mhz P3 machine from pxe, it's a one U server with no CDROM or ability to install one. The disk 1 ISO image is shared via NFS.
Are the disk images sha1sums match download.fedora.redhat.com ?
Works for me using the dvd iso image/dhcp/tftp/pxeboot/ftp install
Are the other disk images shared as well ?
At the point where the CD's are mounted:
mkdir disc1 disc2 disc3 etc
mount each discX.iso inside the discX folder.
Then when the package is not found on the given folder, the installer automatically tries disc2/Fedora/RPMS

PXE boot happens fine, I get through the install configuration, setup the RAID, and the installer goes off formating the drives. When the installer starts copying the data over, then I get a message "The file gjdoc...is missing....".
See what file the installer is having trouble with by viewing the virtual terminal VT3 and VT4 ...

DaveT